Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Apache" Red tailed hawk in colored pencil



I have finally finished the Red Tailed Hawk that I spoke of in my previous posts.  It was done on Canson Mi-Teintes art paper with Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencil. I will have to add the dimensions at a later date as I don't remember what they are.  I was thrilled with it and was even more thrilled when I finally found out what this bird's name was.  The owner of this hawk's daughter contacted me and wants to buy the piece for her father.  I want to have some prints made of this piece first as I hope I will be able to sell some.  Wow!  My first piece that I will actually sell... I almost feel a little panicky at the prospect of actually letting this one go... but I have that problem no matter what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment