Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve in Savannah, GA

It's New Year's Eve and I'm settled into the Best Western here in Savannah, GA.  I'm gonna get myself a little dinner, watch a little TV, and then spend the rest of the evening relaxing.  Tomorrow I am going to walk to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast, and then spend the day finishing my hawk.  I have a buyer for it but I have to figure out how much to charge for it.  I wish I had someone to talk to about it who knows about what to charge.  I am a little clueless as to what type of price to put on it.  I want to sell it, but I don't want to just give it away.  I have put many hours into it.  It will be hard to part with it.  I think I will have some prints made of it to sell too.  I also am reading up on copyrights too... I want to copyright my work. 

I also have to get started on the owls that I am going to teach next summer.  They are done in watercolor pencil.  Quite a different technique than what I'm used to but I'm up to a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment